Are you feeling stuck?
Frustrated that you aren’t achieving the goals you’ve set?
Or that you aren’t making progress as quickly as you hoped?
“Look for the answer inside your question.” – Rumi
Try asking yourself these 15 powerful questions:
1. What goal do you really want to achieve?
2. Are you 100% sure that’s what you want?
3. Is the goal aligned with your values and vision for your life?
4. What happens if you achieve this goal?
5. Why haven’t you achieved it yet? (What challenge, story or assumption has held you back?)
6. If you knew the answer to that challenge/story/assumption, what would it be?
7. If someone else was in your position and asked you for advice, how would you advise them?
8. If you knew you couldn’t fail, what decisions would you make and what actions would you take?
9. Why are you waiting?
10. What are you waiting for?
11. What’s the next safe, comfortable step you could take to progress towards your goal?
12. What’s the next crazy, bold step you could take to progress towards your goal?
13. Which next step are you willing to take right now?
14. So, when will you do that exactly?
Now, go take some action and achieve your goals!
And share in the comments – what do you think of this 15 question process?
Did it help you open your mind to a different way to approach your challenges and to reach your goals?