Got a recent blog post you’re looking for more places to share and ways to promote?
Awesome, set your timer for 15 minutes and see how many of these you can knock out!
1. Facebook Fan Page – Share on your fan page. Be sure to tag anyone you’ve linked to or featured. Consider running an ad or boosting the post to get it seen by more of your followers.
2. Facebook Groups – Share in your own Facebook groups and in other niche groups that would love the content. (Take the time to create a spreadsheet for yourself of where you can share your posts, in which groups, and on what days – it’ll save you tons of time.)
3. Twitter – Tweet out your post, then write a few variations on the tweet and schedule them to go out over a few days. I like HootSuite. Consider pinning your tweet, too. Then follow a few dozen new people (they’ll likely check out your profile and see your pinned tweet).
4. StumbleUpon – Share your post link on StumbleUpon and other social bookmarking sites as appropriate.
5. LinkedIn – Post on LinkedIn with a bit about why read your latest post and a link to it.
6. LinkedIn Articles – Republish your content into a LinkedIn Article.
7. Pinterest – Pin your post on whichever of your boards makes the most sense.
8. Pinterest Group Boards – Pin your post on appropriate group boards.
9. Instagram – Create and share an image about your blog post (put the link in your bio, and tag yourself in the post caption so it’s easy for people to get to your bio). Be sure to use #hashtags that fit.
10. SlideShare – Turn your post (or the main ideas from it) into a short slide show then share on SlideShare with a link to the full post.
11. Google+ – Share on your Google+ profile, tag anyone you’ve mentioned or linked to. If you’re active in Google+ communities, share there, too.
12. YouTube – Create a quick video where you do an overview of your post and point to it for more info, or where you go in-depth on one piece of your post. Link to your post in the description and be sure to SAY “click the link below the video to find out…” and tell viewers exactly why they’ll want to read the post, too.
13. Facebook Live – Go live in your group or on your profile to let people know you’ve published a new blog post and what inspired it (what question does it answer, what problem does it solve, what’s the story behind it?).
14. Reddit Blogging – Get to know how Reddit works. It can be a great source of traffic if you play by their community rules.
15. Email List – Did you send an email to your own list yet? Don’t forget!
16. Triberr – Get active on Triberr, find tribes of bloggers like you, and share your latest posts with them.
17. Just Retweet – Submit your blog post here after you’ve shared a few other users posts and they’ll tweet it for you.
18. Viral Content Bee – Share content from others and they’ll share yours on a variety of social sites.
19. Email Signature – Add your post to your signature with a link. You can use WiseStamp to automate this and it’ll always show your latest post.
20. Comment on other Blog Posts – Do a quick search for blog posts that are on related topics, especially blogs that have CommentLuv enabled or link back to commenters. When you leave a comment your latest post will show up for others to click through and read.
21. BizSugar – This niche site is great for business bloggers, and another place you can share your content (network with other bloggers while you’re there, too).
22. Scoop.it – It’s a content curation tool + social network combined – and a fun place to create your own page of “news” that includes your own content and content from other sites.
23. Inbound.org – Networking site with 200,000+ marketers all sharing blog posts and advice.
24. Blog Engage – Another small business networking community where you can share your content and connect with other bloggers.
25. Quora – Search for keywords related to your post and find a few questions you can answer. Offer a tip or two, then link to your blog post for more info or ideas.
26. Scribd – Turn your blog post into a pdf with PrintFriendly.com or similar then upload to this document sharing site.
27. BuzzFeed – Did you know you can submit content to BuzzFeed? Yep! Click right here to get started.
28. Medium – Another site you can publish your own content on. Create a New Story here.
29. Kindle eBook – Turn your blog post into an eBook (or take a series of your posts and create one) and publish it for Kindle. Great way to get on Amazon and in front of a huge audience.
30. Yahoo Answers – Search for questions related to your blog, and share your two cents plus a link to your post for more info.
31. Email a Reader – Send directly to a few friends, clients or colleague who’d find it useful (and invite them to share, too!)
What else is on your list of places or ways to share and promote your latest blog posts? Leave a comment!