1) Did you have written goals for 2008?
Did you achieve your written goals? Or get close? Take some steps in the right direction?
3) Do you have an overall vision for where your life is going and what it will look like when you get there?
4) Did you create and follow a marketing plan and business plan?
5) Which marketing methods were most effective for your business?
6) What was your best month? Why?
7) Looking at your business from the perspective of your family (partner, spouse, children, whomever is affected by your decisions and priorities) what would they say?
8) What areas did you struggle with the most during the year?
9) Did you actively participate in continuing your education, improving your skills, and growing as a person?
10) What products, services, or clients did you most enjoy working with? Least enjoy working with?
Next week… we’ll continue this series on how to get your business and marketing plans for 2009 ready! We’ll cover goal setting and business visions, how to create a marketing plan, how to systemize your marketing to save time, with lots of great marketing strategies thrown in the mix.