We’ve got just under a month before the end of 2011.
What’s left on your list of 2011 goals that you can still get done before the calendar flips into 2012?
Let’s get it done so we can celebrate at the end of the month!
Here are your three steps:
1) Write out the action steps you need to take to achieve the goal.
2) Assign a date to each step.
3) Get them done!
On my list — get that series of interviews with entrepreneurs up and running! I’ve been planning it for a while but it kept getting moved down on the to do list.
So my action steps will be:
- compile the questions I want to ask
- create a web form to collect that info
- proofread and test the web form
- brainstorm a list of the entrepreneurs I’d like to feature
- get in touch with them with an invitation
- turn each submission into a blog post and schedule them
- add it to my calendar in the future to continuing inviting and featuring entrepreneurs so the series keeps happening
Your turn! Did you choose a goal to go after yet? Be sure to choose one that you can realistically achieve and that you’ve got the support you need as you work towards it. (Step 1 on your list may be to grab an accountability buddy, mentor, coach, or an info product to guide you through it.)
If you’d like, you can post your goal in a comment below for some accountability. Commit to it publicly and it’s more likely to get done.
Image Credit: PixelsAway/StockFresh