Stop marketing on your own – and start using collaborative, cross-promotional strategies that’ll help you reach a wider audience and grow your business faster.
Below you’ll find dozens of cross-promotional strategies that you can consider.
These are simply ideas to help you get creative and find fun and effective ways to promote collaboratively.
Stop marketing your business alone! Discover 41 fun, easy collaborative ways to grow your business.Click to tweet
- Emails to Your List: Send an email to your list sharing the person’s freebie or offer
- Social Media Sharing: Share each others posts on social media sites (tag each other, too!) – and, setup auto rss sharing for even easier cross promotions
- Joint Event: Hold a joint event – virtual, in person, get creative
- Referral Bonus: Offer a referral bonus to any partners who send clients your way (always ask clients how they found you)
- Coupon Code: Create a special coupon code for your promotional partner to share so their audience gets a special deal
- Free Gift (PDF, etc): Allow others to share a free gift from you – a checklist, ebook, or other pdf freebie (build your list)
- Strategy Session: Gift a strategy session to people referred by your partners
- Guest Blog Post: Publish a guest blog post from your partner
- Podcast Interview: Interview your promo partner on your podcast
- YouTube Live Interview: Host a YouTube live interview with your promo partner
- FB Live Interview: Host a FB live interview with your promo partner
- Co-Host Webinar: Co-host a promotional webinar that leads to an offer for your promo partner, and vice versa
- Personal Emails/Referrals: Think who you personally know that could benefit from what your promo partner offers, and reach out personally
- Articles: Publish an article from your promo partner – you can publish to your website, social media, or send in an email to your list
- Bonus for Clients: Offer a gift/bonus of some sort that your promo partner can give to their own clients as a bonus
- Co-Registration: Test out a co-registration strategy and build your mailing lists faster
- Thank You Page Gifts: On your thank you page, feature your promotional partner’s gift, and vice versa
- Collaborative Events: Create a collaborative event like a giveaway or challenge together with your promo partner
- VIP Networking Party: Host a networking party together (virtual or in person)
- Events: Speak, sponsor, attend, connect with events your promo partner is hosting
- Testimonial: Record/write a testimonial for each other (after working together or experiencing what they do, of course!)
- Review: Write a review of your partners program/product/offer
- Affiliate Promotions: Sign up as an affiliate for your partner and promote them
- Membership Content: If either of you have a membership site – create content together!
- Telesummit/Websummit: Host a telesummit or websummit and include your promotional partner(s)
- Virtual Series: Design a series you can share – blog posts, podcasts, interviews, etc – and include your promotional partner(s)
- Ask Who Else: Ask each other who else you know that shares the same ideal client and could collaborate with you
- Email Signatures: Promote each other in your email signatures
- Case Study: Does your promo partner use any of the strategies you teach? Create a case study to show how it works
- Swap Business Cards: Hand out each other’s business cards at brick and mortar locations or at events
- Receipts: Include your promo partner’s info on a receipt (printed or virtual)
- Introductions: Who do you know, that knows a group of your partner’s ideal clients? Make the introduction/connection!
- Share Flyers: If you have an in person location – share your promo partners flyers – drop them into bags or hang one up
- Giveaway/Contest: Hold a giveaway or content with your promo partners product/services as a prize for one winner, and vice versa
- Quotes: Look for opportunities in articles, blog posts, or emails to quote your promo partners (and link to them)
- Roundups: Create a “top 10” roundup blog post or article where you can feature one or more of your promo partners
- Collaborative eBook/PDF: Coordinate a collaborative PDF – ebook, checklist, etc – where you can feature promo partners and then all use the PDF to build your lists and get exposure
- Cross-Link for SEO/Traffic: Look for places you can link to your promo partners website, and vice versa
- Comment and Share Blog Posts: Comment on and share each other’s blog posts
- Printable Gift Certificate: Give your promo partner a printable gift certificate ($x off, x% off, free bonus with purchase, etc) they can use for in-person referrals, and vice versa (or send an email to your buyers after their purchase, with a digital % off)
Thinking more creatively now?
There are so many options for cross-promotions.
Now… who can YOU reach out to, today, to get at least one of these ideas working for your business?
P.S. Share this article to spread the idea – we all win bigger, together!