It’s a user-generated blog directory that provides a simple way to get more exposure for your blog.
In their system your blog gets it’s own page, listing in their directory, and can be easily syndicated to Twitter and/or Facebook.
Why Add Your Blog to NetworkedBlogs?
It’s a great promotional tool!
- Get a listing in their blog directory
- Syndicate your content to Facebook easily
- Promote your blog on your Facebook fan page and personal profile
- Give fans an easy way to follow your blog on Facebook where they’re already at
- Add a box of “faces” to your website to display your following
And it’s free for the basic features!
How to Add Your Blog
There are two steps to getting setup. First you sign up with NetworkedBlogs, then you add it to your Facebook page.
Part One: Add Your Blog to NetworkedBlogs
1) Start at NetworkedBlogs.com and click the “Add Your Blog” button. You may need to login to Facebook next.
2) Click the “Register a Blog” button.
3) Enter your blog details and click the “Next” button. Don’t worry, you’ll be able to change these later.
4) Confirm whether you’re the author or not. If not, you’ll be able to tag the author if you’re friends with them or skip that if not.
5) Now you’ll see the confirmation page showing your blog is successfully registered with the NetworkedBlogs system.
6) You may want to rate your blog, invite people to follow, edit, or share now.
Part Two: Syndicated Your Blog to Your Facebook Profile or Page
1) Click the “Syndication” link.
2) Choose your blog in the drop down (if you have more than one setup with NetworkedBlogs) then click on the “Add Facebook Target” link.
3) Now choose the profile you want your blog posts to show up on and click the “add” link for it. It will change to “added” when it’s successful.
Now your posts will automatically show up on your profile. You can also set it up to publish to any fan page or group that you’re an admin of by following step 3 again.