Feeling a bit uncertain of where to begin with your social media? Or overwhelmed by all the networks and options?
You need a plan! And maybe a bit of automation…
Begin by deciding which networks reach your ideal audience, so you’re focused on the right spaces.
Setup or review your profiles on each of the networks you’ll be active on:
- Is your brand consistent?
- Are your photo(s) or logo(s) up to date?
- Can network users find your contact details?
- Does your bio or about catch attention? Is it on brand?
- Is your profile linked to your opt-in page?
Next look at what type of daily/weekly action plan makes sense for you.
Here’s a great infographic that’ll give you some solid ideas of how you can manage staying consistently active on multiple networks in just 30 minutes a day.
Did you find this helpful? Would you tweet to share?
Your turn! What are your best time saving tips for managing social media?