They’re featured this week’s cool links I’ve run across in the web-o-sphere!
Learn How to Build a Squidoo Lens – Free 7 Day eCourse
Squidoo is one of those sites I know I could be using to generate traffic and connect with people but I haven’t because it felt confusing and I didn’t want to spend a lot of time figuring it out all. So when I saw this free ecourse I signed right up. It walks you step by step through how to create your own lens and it’s super easy to understand. Go here and click the link to sign up for the free ecourse: http://www.squidoo.com/lensmasters/MomwithAHook
Discover Your “Zone” of Entrepreneurial Genius
One of the cool people I ran into on Twitter this week was Michael from EZOG (@Ezogmyezog). He shared the “Entrepreneurial Zone of Genius” test with me. It’s a free tool to help you figure out just what your genius zone is and what your strengths and blind spots may be. It’s free so check it out at http://www.myezog.com/ I’m an Architect. How about you?
Twiends Tips for More Twitter Followers
38 different ways to get more Twitter followers with online and offline strategies. See which items on the list might work for you at http://twiends.com/get-twitter-followers And a couple of other new links/places you can find tips and info from me:
- Simplestorming on Facebook (New fan page! Come like me?)
- Numbers, Numbers, Numbers–Which Ones Should You Track and What Do They Mean? (CWAHM)
- Simple Ways to Build Links to Your Website (CWAHD)
- Making Time & Finding the Energy for Your Work at Home Business When You Homeschool You (WAHM Articles Blog)
- How to Blog When You Are Exhausted and Uninspired (The Lady Bloggers Society)
- And I’ve shared some new articles on my Ezine Articles page
What cool links have you run across or shared on the web this week?