Time for coffee and a chat! Since it’s the holiday season I decided to have some fun with my blog this month.
This week I’ll be hosting fairy dog week! See here if you have no clue what I’m talking about.
Then the following week I’ll do a question of the day – it’s your chance to get some attention here by leaving your two cents (remember, you’ll get a link in your comment, a link below your comment, a link in the recent comments, and maybe even a link in the most comments box!).
And, here are some places around the web you can find me this month:
- Amy Sue from My Happy Crazy Life wrote a nice post about me (awww…..)
- Sheila Atwood from Newbie Lifeline threw me some tough questions and my answers will be featured in a post this week at http://www.newbielifeline.com/
- Michele Scism and I are doing another free teleseminar about blogging, this time how to get visibility and help more people with your blog. Listen in free: http://ultimateblogchallenge.com/teleseminars
- My YouTube channel‘s got quite a few new WordPress tutorials loaded up
- Giving away holiday gifts at SmallBizChristmas.com
- Prepping for the next Ultimate Blog Challenge (starts January 2011 – sign up and join us free!)
So tell me, what’s new with you? Got any posts coming up you want to share? Anything you’re excited about in your business? Leave a comment below and tell me about it!