Would you like to give your website visitors an easy way to contact you with comments or questions?
Sound too complicated? Don’t worry. It’s easy when you know about a couple of very cool tools.
If your website is a WordPress site, you can add one of these plugins to create a form:
- Contact Form 7: Great plugin, allows basic forms as well as multiple forms and more advanced features.
- Fast & Secure Contact Form: Another good plugin for forms with additional anti-spam features.
Not running WordPress for your website, or prefer not to use a plugin? No problem, try one of these options:
- Google Documents: If you like Google docs you may want to check out their form creator. It’s easy to use and saves your results in a spreadsheet you can view online. This one has lots of design choices, and you can even make your results public if you’d like to share the info you gather. Because it’s managed by Google Docs you can also easily share access with your virtual assistant or business partner.
So, what can you do with your new forms?
- Add one to your contact page so it’s easy for clients to get in touch with you.
- If you’re a coach, create a feedback/accountability form so clients can report in weekly (or whatever frequency you like).
- Create a survey and find out what your clients want/need.
- … and more!