In the past year, I’ve blogged an average of 26 times per month, or 6 days a week. This blog has been around for a couple of years. And I get all excited about blog challenges, plugins, WordPress updates, and bloggy things.
So you can safely assume a couple of things:
* I like to blog. Either that or I’m just really stubborn.
* I’ve had lots of practice coming up with blog post ideas and brainstorming over the last year or two.
* Sometimes my perspective is that of someone who’s been blogging a while and has a system in place, than that of a beginning blogger.
* I’m listening when participants in the various blog challenges remind me of what they’re struggling with (getting setup, plugins, themes, ideas, traffic, interaction…).
And that, my dear reader, has led me to a couple of conclusions:
* I want to share more of my ideas for bloggers. But not just here at MichelleShaeffer.com because this blog is about more than blogging and I don’t like boxes so I’m not going to make it just about blogging. It’s the bigger picture of building your business online that I want to blog about – marketing, networking, tech stuff, inspiration, balance, all of it.
* I want to re-discover the fun start-up phase where I get giddy over choosing a theme, discovering which plugins I need, building traffic and and audience from zero–both because it’s a blast and because I can better relate to you when I’m reminded of where you may be at.
And with that, drumroll please…
I invite you to check out my latest project, Daily Blogging Ideas!
Each day I’ll be posting a blogging idea prompt. So you can subscribe for daily inspiration. Or bookmark the site and when you’ve got writer’s block just pop over and find an idea you like.
There’s also an opportunity for YOU to get featured on this new site by submitting your own blogging idea prompt on the “Submit an Idea” page.